Plastic Door Scotland ~ Plastic Door Glasgow ~ Plastic Door Lanarkshire
Plastic Door Scotland
From locks that won’t lock to doors that won’t open we have a solution for all your lock problems.We specialise in all types of lock repairs and replacements for plastic doors and cover all areas of Glasgow, Renfrewshire, Lanarkshire and surrounding areas including Hamilton, Paisley, Renfrew, East Kilbride, Airdrie, Motherwell, Coatbridge, Newton Mearns, Bothwell, Uddingston, and Giffnock.
- Door won’t open .
- Door unlocks but door won’t open .
- Key won’t come out of lock after locking .
- Key only comes out of lock in open position .
- Can’t push handle up to lock door .
- Can unlock door but handle won’t go down .
- Only top or bottom half of door seems to unlock .
- JUST SOME OF THE PROBLEMS WE DEAL WITH ON A DAILY BASIS
As a Plastic door lock specialist we can repair or replace all types of multi locks fitted to these doors, including sliding door and patio doors to save you the cost of having to replace the whole door.
Valton Locksmiths, fully trained and experienced specialists in the repair supply and fitting of Multi Locks, cylinders and handles on any plastic door with this type of lock.
These types of lock fitted in general, to a plastic door will last 10 to 15 years on average and can start to give problems as listed below. Some common problems on Multi-Locks fitted to UPVC doors
Some common problems on Multi-Locks fitted to a plastic door.
WE CAN RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM SPEAK TO THE LOCKSMITH NOW ON 07900 585020 OR CALL OUR OFFICE 0141 561 1472
There are five main parts to this type of locking system -:
- Cylinder where your key goes in, only by turning key anti-clockwise will door be in locked position.
- Door Handle used to put locking points into or out of locked position.
- Locking points made up of hooks, rollers, mushrooms, dead bolts, latch etc.
- Keep plate where locking device engages.
- Gear box the centre piece of the multi lock where the handle and cylinder goes through and when operated puts all locking point into place.
Call Valton Locksmiths to solve all
your UPVC Door problems
on 07900 585020 or 0141 561 14725
FROM SLIDING PATIO DOORS TO OLDER WOODEN DOORS WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR ALL.
As a small local family firm we offer a fast, friendly service to all our customers. Our locksmiths will provide pleasant and friendly advice when they arrive at your property or over the phone.
Fully trained engineers, highly skilled and experienced in all types of locks and locking systems, ranging from straight lock changes to gain entry and complete locks being fitted from scratch. We also specialise in UPVC and Aluminium door locking systems - whatever service you require, we can provide it. We are also fully trained and experienced specialists in the repair, supply and fitting of Multi Locks, cylinders and handles on all doors with this type of lock.
GARAGE LOCKS SUPPLIED AND FITTED.
We are able to supply and fit all types of locks for all types of doors, windows, garages and cabinets. At the same time making sure that the locks we fit always conform to the very latest British Standards. Our business covers both domestic and commercial customers.
Need some advice or a quick quote?
For all your lock requirements speak directly to a qualified locksmith on 07900 58 50 20.
BOTH DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS CATERED FOR.
We welcome enquiries from national locksmiths companies who require local locksmiths to operate on their behalf - Please contact us.
FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED LOCKSMITHS TO MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS.