UPVC Door Repairs Glasgow ~ UPVC Door Repairs Lanarkshire ~ UPVC Door Repairs Scotland ~ UPVC Door Repairs East Kilbride
UPVC Door Locks
Valton Locksmiths, fully trained and experienced specialists in the repair supply and fitting of Multi Locks, cylinders and handles on all doors with this type of lock.
These types of lock fitted in general, to UPVC double glazed doors will last 10 to 15 years on average and can start to give problems as listed below. Some common problems on Multi-Locks fitted to UPVC doors
Some common problems on Multi-Locks fitted to UPVC doors
- Door won’t open .
- Door unlocks but door won’t open .
- Key won’t come out of lock after locking .
- Key only comes out of lock in open position .
- Can’t push handle up to lock door .
- Can unlock door but handle won’t go down .
- Only top or bottom half of door seems to unlock .
- JUST SOME OF THE PROBLEMS WE DEAL WITH ON A DAILY BASIS
WE CAN RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM SPEAK TO THE LOCKSMITH NOW ON 07900 585020
There are five main parts to this type of locking system -:
- Cylinder where your key goes in, only by turning key anti-clockwise will door be in locked position.
- Door Handle used to put locking points into or out of locked position.
- Locking points made up of hooks, rollers, mushrooms, dead bolts, latch etc.
- Keep plate where locking device engages.
- Gear box the centre piece of the multi lock where the handle and cylinder goes through and when operated puts all locking point into place.
Call Valton Locksmiths to solve all
your UPVC Door problems
on 07900 585020 or 0141 561 14725