Broken Door locks Hamilton
Doors - Windows – Patio Doors – Internal Wooden doors
When you have broken door locks you may be in a panic and unsure how to fix it. Valton Mobile Locksmiths are experts in repairing and replacing broken door locks.
There are various methods for opening and locking doors, depending on the style, age and function of the door.
With Valton mobile Locksmiths you dont need to worry as we are experts with broken door locks throughout Scotland.
There are loads of different types, sizes and colours of door locks on the market today, not to mention good and bad quality. At Valton Mobile Locksmiths we can provide high quality door locks for clients all over Scotland.
We are happy to be able to advise, supply and fit locks for you.
- UPVC door locks come in various sizes and it is important that the correct size is fitted to avoid problems. There is also a good selection of colours from Gold, Silver White etc. to choose from.
- External door handle will depend on the age, what material the door is made from and type of lock fitted, we will advise on the correct type for you door.
- Sliding and Patio doors - There are several different types of locks used depending on the type of lock (if fitted) and if it has a tilt facility.
- Internal Doors - there are numerous different styles used, some locks are designed to operate latch or ball catch, while others fit into mortise locks and toilet door locks, we can advise on all these types.
- Letter Boxes - we can also supply and fit letter boxes for doors.
Valton Locksmiths happy to advise on all types of locks. Just give us a call.
Typical handle fitted to metal or wooden doors where a mortice lock is used.
Typical latch used with lever handles on wooden internal doors.
Sample of Patio door handles used on sliding Patio doors.